Summary: Writing isn’t typing. It’s a process of careful consideration and thorough revision. I create, revise, and rethink copy for a wide variety of clients. I’m a thoughtful editor and an attention-grabbing copywriter.
March 2014 – Present
Editor, Content Creator
- Created new content for workbooks used in job-hunting workshops at the University of Maryland at Shady Grove
- Edit blog posts by Job IQ founder on a continual basis
- Promote Job-IQ through inspiring social media content for Facebook and Twitter
September 2013 – Present
Technical Writer, Blogger, Copywriter
- Create engaging blog posts to Brett Robinson travel website, as part of an effort that increased website traffic by 14 %
- Write search-friendly blog posts for Puddles, a children’s formal wear retailer.
September 2013 – May 2014
Blogger, Researcher, Content Developer
- Synthesized scholarly research into informative, engaging blog posts
- Edited existing articles for website launch
March 2013 – December 2013
- Composed humorous, thorough descriptions of 500+ baby products
Previous Work History
Advanced Digital Forensics
March 2012 – May 2013
- Organized business travel arrangements for CEO using internet resources. Scheduled appointments with Microsoft Outlook calendar. Negotiated rates with hotels and airlines.
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
May 2011-January 2012
Mortgage Gateway Agent
- Guided Mortgage Loan Orginators through FINRA’s online registration process.
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- B.A., English and Art History, 2010
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude